Friday, January 2, 2009

POPPYSEEDS: A SHOP WITH A FLAIR








I’m honored this week to be featured on Poppyseeds’ blog. Cousins Julie and Marybeth Sande, have a real flair for design and arrangement of their many items ranging from beautiful antiques to new and original gifts for the home, jewelry and purses. It’s such a fun place to browse and I’ve been able to find original gifts for those hard-to-please people on my list.

I’ve known Julie Sande for many years–she formally managed the Cookie Mill in Stanwood. I’ve long admired her taste in decor–that little restaurant became a stand-out among local eateries. Julie and her cousin have definitely found their niche in this gift store. Whatever you need–from vintage wall hangings to original pictures to fine soaps, you’ll surely find something unique at Poppyseeds. You’ll even find copies of my two books, Rosemount and McClellan’s Bluff!

For those nearby, Poppyseeds can be found just off Highway 532 in Stanwood:
26915 98th Drive NW
Stanwood, WA 98282
Phone (360) 629 7333

For Internet shoppers, check out their blog:
http://poppyseedsshop.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r blog Is very nice